Welcome to the episode number 38 of the Authors of Mass Destruction podcast. My name is Natasha Bajema, aka WMDgirl on Twitter. I’m a fiction author, national security expert and your host for this podcast.
- If you’re interested in science & technology, in reading good fiction, or want to write fiction based on technology, you’re in the right place.
- Before we get started, a few notes:
- The views expressed on this podcast are my own and do not reflect the official policy or position of the National Defense University, the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government.
- The AOMD podcast is proud to be part of the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network. Check us out at www.authorsontheair.com
- Personal Update:
- After wrestling for the past two months, I’ve decided to put the podcast on hold for a while. I’m sorry to disappoint all of my regular listeners. There are several reasons. I’m not much in the mood to talk about mass destruction scenarios these days. I still not breaking even on the podcast, and finances are tight. I expect the podcast will come back sometime in 2021 because I enjoy it so much. This will be my second to last show for a while.
- Let’s get to the interview.