Welcome to the episode number 20 of the Authors of Mass Destruction podcast. My name is Natasha Bajema, aka WMDgirl on Twitter. I’m a fiction author, national security expert and your host for this podcast.
- If you’re interested in science & technology, in reading good fiction, or want to write fiction based on technology, you’re in the right place.
- Before we get started, a few notes:
- The views expressed on this podcast are my own and do not reflect the official policy or position of the National Defense University, the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government.
- The AOMD podcast is proud to be part of the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network. Check us out at www.authorsontheair.com
- If you enjoy my podcast, I hope you’ll become a patron for only a few dollars a month at Patreon at www.patreon.com– p a t r e o n / natashabajema
- As a patron, you’ll be able to submit questions to the show and get access to tip sheets on nuclear weapons.
- Personal update
- Let’s get to the interview:
- This week, I’m talking to Kate Folb. She is the Director of Hollywood, Health & Society at the Norman Lear Center at USC Annenberg. We talk about the impact of media, entertainment and storytelling and the power of accurate technical information in stories.